Tutoring Sessions - Tuesdays and Thursdays (3:05 - 4:00)
Please arrange transportation prior to the tutoring session.
3-prong 2-pocket folder
**Students should bring their math binder home every day to review daily notes and complete homework.
Click on Canvas to access curriculum materials
Extra Math Resource: Prodigy
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com/play
2. Click New Student
3. Enter the Class Code (7587C3) then follow the instructions
Parents can create a free account to view their child's math progress:
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com/NewParent
2. Enter your account details to create an account
3. Add your child with their username and password
Online Course: Khan Academy
Join Khan Academy Class
- Go to www.khanacademy.org/join
- Enter you class code and the press "Add".
2nd period: YUJYA3BZ
4th period: CUG5QZ4P
5th period: Z73TFWVP
- If you don't already have an account, press "Create a new account". Enter your date of birth, then sign up using Google, your school email, or by creating a username.
- Enter your grade and subject. Now you're ready to start learning!
WCPSS Math Weebly - http://wake-ms-math.weebly.com/
Math Homework Resources for Parents - https://www.wcpss.net/Page/35763
Daily HW on Khan Academy. Spend at least 30 minutes per day completing assignments.
**Bring a note from a parent if you are unable to access Khan Academy from home.